I think there’s a previous blog post with the same title. This past week I’ve worked on adding some extra features to the random walk algorithm which will choose edges with certain probability instead of uniformly at random. I’m also abstracting the data to take in any val file and calculate the cycles from there. I found out this past week our paper didn’t get accepted to EuroVis, so now we look to either submit into TVCG or include that work with our current work for one paper to Vis. I’m meeting with Dr. Rosen tomorrow to figure this next step out together. I finished visiting Tufts this past weekend and it was amazing! This week I visit UBC and in a couple more weeks will be UMD college park. I’m excited to be done with all the visits and get back to having more time to always be coding 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *