Somehow I made it out alive after that deadline. I may have knocked five years off my overall lifespan, but the paper has officially been submitted. Dr. Rosen was a real trooper this week: I probably sent him half the amount of emails that I’ve sent him in the entirety of us working together in this past week alone. We’re both super happy with the way our paper came out, and it’d be awesome to have this paper together before I graduate from USF. This week we’re meeting to talk grad school and figure out the next steps with our 1-dimensional tool. I leave in late May/early June for my internship at NREL, so I’m going to try my best to wrap up everything code-wise with this project before then. Hopefully we’ll have something to submit by this Fall.